30x30 Land Grab Update
Monday, April 3, 2023
Presentation at 7:00 pm
JoDean's Steakhouse & Lounge
2809 Broadway Avenue, Yankton
Margaret Byfield, executive directory of American Stewards of Liberty, is back with an update on actions taken by Congress to implement Biden’s
unauthorized 30x30 initiative.
Margaret will inform us of the latest developments on the national level and offer suggestions on ways these can be rolled back to restore America’s constitutionally protected property rights.
- Thu, Jan 26JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeJan 26, 2023, 6:00 PMJoDean's Steakhouse & Lounge, 2809 Broadway Ave, Yankton, SD 57078, USAAre you passionate about supporting local agriculture? Join us for our annual meeting! Learn about our mission, impact, and opportunities for helping continue family farm growth and sustainability.
- Sat, Sep 10YanktonSep 10, 2022, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PMYankton, 800 Archery Ln, Yankton, SD 57078, USAJoin us in celebrating our local agriculture and American farm families everywhere. This is our 4th annual event where we invite our entire community to join their neighbors, friends, and family for great food, fellowship, and entertainment.
- Tue, May 24JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeYankton Co. Commission Primary Election Candidate Forum Hosted by Families Feeding Families - AGvocacy!May 24, 2022, 6:00 PM CDTJoDean's Steakhouse & Lounge, 2809 Broadway Ave, Yankton, SD 57078, USAJoin us to hear from our Yankton County Commission candidates on agribusiness topics during this in-person public forum. The audience is welcome to ask questions during the forum for each candidate to have a chance to answer. Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6 pm - Social & Dinner Hour 7 pm - Candidate Forum
- Thu, Apr 21The Graduate HotelApr 21, 2022, 3:30 PM – Apr 22, 2022, 10:30 PMThe Graduate Hotel, 141 N 9th St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USAExperts across America are gathering together to stop the largest federal land grab our nation has ever faced. Join Families Feeding Families on a chartered bus to attend!
- Mon, Apr 04JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeApr 04, 2022, 5:30 PM CDTJoDean's Steakhouse & Lounge, 2809 Broadway Ave, Yankton, SD 57078, USAJoin us as Margaret Byfield, Executive Director of American Stewards of Liberty, explains what President Biden's 30x30 plan is and how it could affect land owners in Yankton County and across the country.
- Mon, Oct 26NFAA Easton Yankton Archery CenterOct 26, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMNFAA Easton Yankton Archery Center, 800 Archery Ln #4119, Yankton, SD 57078, USAATTENTION: Farmers, Agri-business owners, and people who make their living in AG businesses, all residents and landowners in Yankton County are invited. Bring your comments and what regulations you want to see included (or excluded) in the Agriculture Regulations.
- Sat, Sep 12NFAA Easton Yankton Archery CenterSep 12, 2020, 5:00 PMNFAA Easton Yankton Archery Center, 800 Archery Ln #4119, Yankton, SD 57078, USAFund-raising event to provide for community educational opportunities promoting agriculture! Free-will donation meal, keynote speaker/comedian - DAMIAN MASON, emcee Trent Loos, live/silent auction, vendor booths, and live music by The BS Band!!
- Wed, Jul 24Discovery ChurchJul 24, 2019, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PMDiscovery Church, 205 W 3rd St, Yankton, SD 57078, USAFamilies Feeding Families is excited to host author and keynote speaker Amanda Radke in Yankton, SD at Discovery Church at 4:00 pm for a book signing, and 7:00 pm for discussion on July 24th. We hope to see you all there!
- Sat, Apr 13Yankton County 4HApr 13, 2019, 5:00 PM – 11:59 PMYankton County 4H, 709 Whiting Dr, Yankton, SD 57078, USAFund raising event to provide for community educational opportunities promoting agriculture! Free-will donation meal, guest speaker - Trent Loos, live/silent auction, and live music by The BS Band!!