- Tue, May 24JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeYankton Co. Commission Primary Election Candidate Forum Hosted by Families Feeding Families - AGvocacy!Join us to hear from our Yankton County Commission candidates on agribusiness topics during this in-person public forum. The audience is welcome to ask questions during the forum for each candidate to have a chance to answer. Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6 pm - Social & Dinner Hour 7 pm - Candidate Forum
- Mon, Oct 26NFAA Easton Yankton Archery CenterATTENTION: Farmers, Agri-business owners, and people who make their living in AG businesses, all residents and landowners in Yankton County are invited. Bring your comments and what regulations you want to see included (or excluded) in the Agriculture Regulations.
- Sat, Sep 12NFAA Easton Yankton Archery CenterFund-raising event to provide for community educational opportunities promoting agriculture! Free-will donation meal, keynote speaker/comedian - DAMIAN MASON, emcee Trent Loos, live/silent auction, vendor booths, and live music by The BS Band!!
- Wed, Jul 24Discovery ChurchFamilies Feeding Families is excited to host author and keynote speaker Amanda Radke in Yankton, SD at Discovery Church at 4:00 pm for a book signing, and 7:00 pm for discussion on July 24th. We hope to see you all there!
We Need Your Support Today!
If you missed our last years annual event and still want a book.....
"If you eat it, drink it, or smoke it, Agriculture Produced It!"
- Damian Mason Sept 12, 2020 Yankton SD
PM Families Feeding Families to get your copy of Food Fear today!