top of page
30x30 Land Grab Update
Monday, April 3, 2023
Presentation at 7:00 pm
JoDean's Steakhouse & Lounge
2809 Broadway Avenue, Yankton
Margaret Byfield, executive directory of American Stewards of Liberty, is back with an update on actions taken by Congress to implement Biden’s
unauthorized 30x30 initiative.
Margaret will inform us of the latest developments on the national level and offer suggestions on ways these can be rolled back to restore America’s constitutionally protected property rights.
Monday, March 13, 2023
5:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: GAR Hall
508 Douglas Avenue, Yankton
Come celebrate our accomplishments, connect with others in the ag community, and hear what’s in store for the future at our upcoming social event.
- Thu, Jan 26JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeAre you passionate about supporting local agriculture? Join us for our annual meeting! Learn about our mission, impact, and opportunities for helping continue family farm growth and sustainability.
- Sat, Sep 10YanktonJoin us in celebrating our local agriculture and American farm families everywhere. This is our 4th annual event where we invite our entire community to join their neighbors, friends, and family for great food, fellowship, and entertainment.
- Tue, May 24JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeYankton Co. Commission Primary Election Candidate Forum Hosted by Families Feeding Families - AGvocacy!Join us to hear from our Yankton County Commission candidates on agribusiness topics during this in-person public forum. The audience is welcome to ask questions during the forum for each candidate to have a chance to answer. Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6 pm - Social & Dinner Hour 7 pm - Candidate Forum
- Thu, Apr 21The Graduate HotelExperts across America are gathering together to stop the largest federal land grab our nation has ever faced. Join Families Feeding Families on a chartered bus to attend!
- Mon, Apr 04JoDean's Steakhouse & LoungeJoin us as Margaret Byfield, Executive Director of American Stewards of Liberty, explains what President Biden's 30x30 plan is and how it could affect land owners in Yankton County and across the country.
- Wed, Mar 02YanktonTHE COMMUNITY BIOREFINERIES An Environmentally Responsible Solution to Biomass Processing For Maximum Results Sponsored by Dakota Plains AG
- Mon, Jan 24Mayfield Bar & GrillMeeting starts at 7:00. Networking at 6:00 Dinner specials available
- Sat, Nov 06Yankton5pm Doors open / Silent auction begins 6pm Family meal (free will donation) 7pm TRENT LOOS keynote speaker 8:15pm Live/Silent Auction
- Mon, Oct 26NFAA Easton Yankton Archery CenterATTENTION: Farmers, Agri-business owners, and people who make their living in AG businesses, all residents and landowners in Yankton County are invited. Bring your comments and what regulations you want to see included (or excluded) in the Agriculture Regulations.
- Sat, Sep 12NFAA Easton Yankton Archery CenterFund-raising event to provide for community educational opportunities promoting agriculture! Free-will donation meal, keynote speaker/comedian - DAMIAN MASON, emcee Trent Loos, live/silent auction, vendor booths, and live music by The BS Band!!
- Wed, Jul 24Discovery ChurchFamilies Feeding Families is excited to host author and keynote speaker Amanda Radke in Yankton, SD at Discovery Church at 4:00 pm for a book signing, and 7:00 pm for discussion on July 24th. We hope to see you all there!
- Sat, Apr 13Yankton County 4HFund raising event to provide for community educational opportunities promoting agriculture! Free-will donation meal, guest speaker - Trent Loos, live/silent auction, and live music by The BS Band!!
bottom of page